Originally created by Chris Taylor and his studio Gas Powered Games, Taylor will serve as an advisor during the development of the game. Dungeon Siege 3 will seamlessly blend intuitive action gameplay and a robust RPG system in an immersive world where every decision the player makes will result in consequences.
Torn asunder, the delicate balance of power between the kingdom of Ehb's powerful factions has fallen apart. As one of the few remaining members of the disgraced protectors of the land, the 10th Legion, it is up to you to rebuild the once great Legion and stop Ehb from falling into darkness. Joined by a group of unique companions, you will travel through the striking land of Ehb defeating all manner of villains and beasts through a combination of heroic abilities, screen shaking magic and fearsome weapons.
Dungeon Siege III seamlessly blends intuitive action gameplay, a robust RPG system featuring a large selection of abilities, an extensive multiplayer component and the depth of story Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment are known for creating.
The Dungeon Siege III web comic will deliver three exciting vignettes by writer Jeremy Barlow (Star Wars: Rebellion) and artists Iban Coello (Iron Man: Iron Protocols) and Sergio Abad (Transformers: Prime).
The 10th Legion has fallen, but heroism is not dead in the kingdom of Ehb, even as the Azunite faction continues their control…
The three comics will be released weekly, each introducing one of the four playable heroes from the upcoming game, making this an absolutely essential experience for players.
Finally, an all-new, full-color print comic introducing the fourth character will be packaged with Dungeon Siege III exclusively at Wal-mart. The three Dungeon Siege III comics are now available for free download on DungeonSiege.com at the Dark Horse Digital Store.Key Features
- For the first time, play Dungeon Siege on high-def consoles
- Players will be able to adventure by themselves or with friends in co-op multiplayer
- Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver
- Pick from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities to choose from
- Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them
- Players will have weighty decisions to make that will impact their alliances, enemies and the culmination of the story
Dungeon Siege 3 will be available at North American retailers for $59.99 (PS3/X360) and $49.99 ( PC).
More articles about Dungeon Siege III