Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood v1.03 Patch:
- Updated binkw32.dll to prevent crashing while playing videos.
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood v1.02 Patch:
- Single + Multiplayer
- Fixes an issue that prevents user settings and game progress from being saved if the user's Windows login name contains unicode characters.
- Fixes an issue where users could not add friends whose name contains dot characters.
- Changed network communication port from 1000 to 7917 in order to fix connection issues caused some ISPs' restrictions.
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood v1.01 Patch:
- Single Player
- Fixes an issue that prevents the player from accessing the DaVinci Disappearance DLC under certain circumstances.
- Fixes 2 random crashes.
- Fixes an infinite loading problem in the game menu.
- Fixes a bug where a player may not appear on radar in Assassinate game mode.
- fIxes a bug where the player may get stuck in a white screen in certain conditions.
The single-player experience of Assassin’s Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in an epic struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.
And for the first time, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can help the Templars by using Abstergo to train in the art of Assassination to eliminate the Assassins once and for all. Players can choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in different game modes.
It’s time to join the Brotherhood.
- As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome.
- Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.
- Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.
- Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.
- Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.
- Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.
More articles about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood