Duke is sent into the future; a future of total chaos and disaster where humankind has been nearly wiped out, all the babes have been captured and enslaved, and aliens rule with an iron fist; a world in trouble with horrendous monsters, alien pig cops, ridiculously oversized bosses and, of course, beautiful, scantily-clad babes galore – this game has all the ingredients a serious Duke Nukem fan needs.
Join Duke on his one-man mission to obliterate the aliens, save the babes, and repopulate the planet: “Don’t worry ladies, there’s plenty of Duke to go around!”
With a total of seven different game-play modes, including two user activated modes, three difficulty settings, two player co-op, fifteen meat-grinding weapons, nine huge locations with over thirty exciting levels, nine monstrous bosses, and of course…BABES, Duke Nukem: Critical Mass is overflowing with loads of entertainment, leaving only one question: “Who wants some?”
- 9 Chapter containing 27 missions plus extra Jet Pack and Boss Battle levels (36 in total)Bosses to battle in every chapter
- 5 different styles of gameplay: Side-Scroll, Third Person/ Cover Fire, Sniper Mode, Jet Pack Mode and Boss Battle Mode
- 15 different types of weapons
- Multiple and secret ways to achieve in-game points. Many babes to rescue!
- Cinematic real time rendered cut scenes between levels
- Unique MultiMode Gameplay 3D accelerated graphics throughout
- Dynamic mood/action music coupled with background sound effects
- Five dynamic locations, allowing the player to experience the game several different ways
More articles about Duke Nukem: Critical Mass