[GENERAL BUG FIXES]
- BUG_0253 Pressing X key works for non controllable units
- BUG_0257 slaves attached to slavemaster – don't autrepair & autoresume building
- BUG_0260 Pathfinding in narrow spaces improved
[ MAP BUG FIXES]
- BUG_0246 paradise found: cmdListAddNewDestination (0,0) after capturing vantage point...
- BUG_0247 domebreach: 1500 nitrium ore not always given at map state
- BUG_0248 swamps: strange sentinel units (initializing problem)
- BUG_0249 assimilation: 2 of 4 snipersquads wont enter 2 transporters – hanging the script
- BUG_0251 paradise found: At one point you get warned about units coming from the south but they never do, they always stay in that southwestern point.
- BUG_0252 domebreach: cultists breaking through gap to the north of portal
- BUG_0254 Domebreach: spawn handler gone wrong
- BUG_0256 Cultrigs: Initial sequence – esc'ing it causes the sfx to mute
- beefed up tutorial map - more units , more fun
- improved battlefield sounds (especially machine gun sounds )
[BUG FIXES & OTHER STUFF]
- pathfinding issues (occassionally causing script-hangs in in-game-sequences)
- occassional crash on saving games
- occassional crash on building buildings near map margins.
- bomber dropping only one bomb
- deselection of buildings on slight mouse dragging (band-selection kicking in)
- bundle-fire not working on clients
- startup problems with skirmish-games (screenblackening, hangups, total gfxcard-fuckups...) esp. und Win7 and Vista.
- often changes of AI-opponents & human players causes problems
- all mouse-control schemes reintegrated.
- texts: server chat and game chat
More articles about SunAge