Picking up where Section 8 left off, Prejudice reunites players with Captain Alex Corde and the 8th Armored Infantry, nicknamed Section 8 for their willingness to take on extremely dangerous missions. As they cope with the fallout of the war with the Arm of Orion, Corde’s squad pursues the last of the resistance only to discover a mysterious new threat powerful enough to shake humanity to its core.
In addition to a brand new and lengthier story-driven campaign, Prejudice delivers a one-of-a-kind multiplayer experience that gives players unprecedented tactical control over ever-changing team-based combat. Players have the ability to drop spawn on the battlefield wherever they choose, while multiple game modes and Dynamic Combat Missions ensure diverse gaming experiences. Gamers can also expect more than 50 customizable weapons, tools and upgrades for an even greater level of control in defining their own play style.
TimeGate Studios is enlisting the aid of gamers around the world to unlock the frenetic, team-based Assault game mode. A kill counter has been launched at the official website; when the counter reaches 10 million kills – that’s online, in-game kills – TimeGate will unlock the new mode for both XBLA and PC versions of the acclaimed downloadable shooter.
“We’ve been absolutely blown away by the response to Section 8: Prejudice, and we’re very thankful to everyone who picked up the game,” said Adel Chaveleh, CEO of TimeGate Studios. “But we’re not done yet! When we announced Prejudice, we said we were committed to long-term support of the game, and this is just the beginning. Assault is a really fun, fast-paced game mode, and we can’t wait to give players free DLC. Given the success of the XBLA launch, we thought this would be a great chance to get the community involved and give everyone a chance to unlock Assault early!”
Assault is a team-versus-team game mode where teams race to capture all Control Points in the fastest time. While in the attack round, players must work together to capture all control points. During the defense round, players defend their bases for as long as possible.
- Play as Alex Corde and discover the sinister series of betrayals that now threaten humanity's survival in a 5-hour single-player campaign.
- Compete in various multiplayer modes with up to 32 players (40 on PC) in the strategic play of "Conquest."
- Team up in the new 4-player co-op “Swarm” game mode where FPS gaming meets Tower Defense.
- Strategically drop-spawn anywhere on the battlefield in real-time to assist allies or ambush enemies.
- Customize loadout weapons, ammo, and equipment to suit your play style.
- Call in deployables and vehicles when and where you need them to gain tactical advantages.
- Master true mobility with dropping, overdrive, and jetpacks to outmaneuver opponents.
- Complete a variety of Dynamic Combat Missions - from launching aerial strikes against fortified positions to securing crucial intel.
- Advance in rank and skill to access a devastating arsenal of over 60 weapon, equipment, and upgrade variants.
- Offline bot support for all game modes
- Dedicated Servers for all platforms, robust Stats Portal and Clan Management tools
Section 8: Prejudice is now available on PC, PSN and XBL for $14.99 or 1200 Microsoft Points.
More articles about Section 8: Prejudice