- beefed up tutorial map - more units , more fun
- improved battlefield sounds (especially machine gun sounds )
[BUG FIXES & OTHER STUFF]
- pathfinding issues (occassionally causing script-hangs in in-game-sequences)
- occassional crash on saving games
- occassional crash on building buildings near map margins.
- bomber dropping only one bomb
- deselection of buildings on slight mouse dragging (band-selection kicking in)
- bundle-fire not working on clients
- startup problems with skirmish-games (screenblackening, hangups, total gfxcard-fuckups...) esp. und Win7 and Vista.
- often changes of AI-opponents & human players causes problems
- all mouse-control schemes reintegrated.
- texts: server chat and game chat
More articles about SunAge