- Troops can now upgrade properly.
- Fixed bug with grenades exploding at wrong location.
- Squad size limitation bug is fixed for multiplayer.
- An update is made for preventing graphics glitch on some ATI cards.
- Several text corrections for all languages.
- Scene fixes mainly on the custom battles and village/town scenes.
- Fixed a quest bug with persuading Obuhovich.
- AI behavior changed so that musketeer troops can now close up on the enemy properly.
With Fire and Sword builds and expands upon the highly regarded combat system from Mount & Blade: Warband. Firearms and battle formations based off real-world military strategies have been introduced to the battlefield. Also, muskets and pistols can now be used as sidearms in hand-to-hand combat to quickly drop your foes. In addition to the enhanced single player mode, Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword also provides a host of original multiplayer content including the new game mode: Captain, where up to 16 players can command a squad of solders.
- Introduces firearms and grenades
- Multiple endings for high replay-ability
- Enhanced siege mechanics: storm the castle, blow up the wall, bribe an officer or poison the well/food to get past the defenses!
- 7 new multiplayer maps: Nomad Camp, Moscow Kremlin, Moscow Fortress, Novgorod Fortress, Swedish Castle, Teutonic Castle, Field by the River
- A setting based off the cult novel “With Fire and Sword” (1884) by Nobel- prize winner Henry Sienkiewic
Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword is now available to preorder at several digital download portals for $14.99
More articles about Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword