Players will be able to choose from a varied cast of over 50 champions from opposing factions, to be released periodically over the course of the game’s opening months. The game is meticulously designed to reward teamwork and tactics, and encourage fluid and fast-paced competitive gameplay.
Realm of the Titans is a bold, new take on the popular action strategy genre. In ROTT, two teams of up to five heroes face off on a dangerous and dynamic battlefield in an attempt to take total control of the map. As each team advances across the field of combat, they seize control points that spawn waves of NPC minions to assist them in the conflict. Players who perform well in battle are awarded points that can be used during the match to upgrade their hero’s powers and abilities. The game is meticulously designed to reward teamwork and tactics, and encourage fluid and fast-paced competitive gameplay.
The Gadgetmeister is a feisty melee hero with a seriously twisted sense of humor. Gadgetmeister boasts a sinister wooden box full of explosive goodies. He stalks across the map, and delights in deceitfully confusing enemies before ambushing them with bombs and lasers.
Gadgetmeister’s bag of tricks includes these mischievous skills:
- Reflection – Spawns clone of enemy. Killing the clone damages the host. Lasts 18 seconds.
- Force Field - Creates a force field at the target location. Units within the field are unable to leave and units outside the field are unable to enter.
- Blinding Light - Fires a laser at the target. Causes damage and reduces the target's accuracy.
- Time Bomb - Toss a time bomb at an enemy. The bomb can pass between enemies and allies if they get close to the person with the bomb on them. After a short duration, the bomb will explode and do damage to the player.
- Dynamic Battlefields – captured control points spawn your minions, neutral monsters can be conquered to strengthen your team, and much more.
- Revamped Item Purchasing System – increased inventory space, item purchase queuing, multiple shop locations, “recommended items” feature, and streamlined shop navigation.
- Robust Statistics & Record Tracking – Battle data and match history is saved on the server. Players can review their past performances and share favorite replays with friends.
- Return of Key DotA Features – the return of “deny” (deny your rivals experience and gold by targeting your own minions), neutral item shops, and the option to toggle between classic and new camera modes.
- Advanced Matchmaking System – In ROTT, you can automatically be matched up with other suitable partners and competitors.
- In-Depth Ranking Features – Level up in the game while making your way up the leaderboards by defeating higher-ranked players.
More articles about Realm of the Titans