Pride Of Nations follows such successful historical strategy games as Birth of America, American Civil War, Napoleon's Campaigns, and Wars in America. The turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century, allows the player to take control of a country and guide it through industrialization, military conquest, and colonization.
The demo includes five tutorial levels for players to familiarize themselves with the game, along with 12 turns of the Grand Campaign.
As a reward for anyone that pre-orders Pride of Nations on June 7th, the first DLC content will be given away completely free of charge. Set during the Spanish-American War of 1898, this brand new epic scenario covers the 10 months of the ’Splendid Little War’ fought between the USA and Spain. This is a fast paced scenario where the player playing as America bears the pressure of having to achieve total victory in the same time-frame as was achieved in reality, mastering naval operations as well as lightning fast land maneuvers. The Spanish-American War DLC will also be available to purchase post-release.
- Immerse yourself in realistic historical gameplay set on a global map
- Play as the world’s Great Powers between 1850 and 1920
- Lead one of eight different countries, each with their own personality and agenda: USA, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Russia, Austria-Hungary, and Italy
- Experience the most original diplomacy model ever created for a grand strategy game
- Explore a revolutionary system for building armies and fleets
- Fight against a strong AI through a number of new game mechanisms
- Battle it out with others in multiplayer with a new simultaneous turn-based engine
- Engage in a detailed world economy with realistic components
More articles about Pride of Nations