Gamers will be able to step into the shoes of the Norwegian biologist Rune Knudson to solve the mysteries surrounding the research facility Alpha Polaris, which is located well north of the Arctic Circle. It is here in Greenland, miles from any form of civilization, where Rune will be confronted with his biggest fears in a deadly race against time. Will Rune and his team of researchers make it through this adventure alive?
It’s not just the setting that makes Alpha Polaris a great game; the outstanding and unique graphical style with a realistic day and night cycle also really add to the atmosphere. Anyone who enjoys their adventures will be able to really indulge in the classic puzzle elements and frights and thrills this game has to offer. The immersive storyline and extremely detailed characters will also really blow you away.
- Mature, character-driven storyline
- Streamlined point & click interface
- Puzzles are an integral part of the story
- 3D characters in beautiful, pre-rendered scenes
- 1280 x 800 widescreen resolution
- Expressive, hand-drawn dialogue portraits
- Atmospheric soundscape including original soundtrack
More articles about Alpha Polaris