The Might & Magic Heroes VI adventure starts 400 years before the events in Heroes of Might & Magic V, showcasing a family of heroes in a thrilling, epic story where Angels plot to revive an unfinished war.
A legendary Archangel general killed during the war of the Elder races returns to life with a vengeance. Under the cover of preparations for an upcoming Demon invasion, he unites the peoples of Ashan to eradicate his ancient enemies. However, he underestimates the power of the all too human dynasty of the Griffin Dukes.
All fans who pre-order Heroes 6 have access to the beta beginning on June 28th, and will be among the first to receive hands-on time with a collection of single-player and multiplayer maps.
Starting with two maps from the Tutorial Campaign, players will hear the story about the father of all the Campaign Heroes, and learn how to control the Haven and Orc units. From there, players will be introduced to Sanctuary faction in The Fury and the Mire campaign map. This is the first map in the Sanctuary campaign and gives players the opportunity to explore new environments, the land of the Nagas and discover useful units, powers and cultures.
The multiplayer map will feature a classic, Heroes Legacy map from Heroes II, Broken Alliance. In Broken Alliance, up to human players are fighting for dominance of the lands against three computer players in control of the richer territories. The multiplayer map is a test of strategy and speed, and allows players to control new factions such as Inferno, Necropolis and Stronghold.
Additionally, the Might and Magic Heroes 6 Beta will introduce the community to a few of the rewards available in ‘The Conflux,’ The Conflux is an online tool integrated into the game to extend players experience and allow the whole community to be part of the adventure. Players will be able to create online profiles to share and compare achievements and progress, build up a dynasty of heroes and customize them with special dynasty weapons and traits, and access the Altar of Wishes for exclusive bonuses. Might & Magic Heroes 6 will be fully accessible offline but Conflux will only be available when connected to the internet.
The Griffin heroes’ destinies will be written by players. In the game, players will be able to:
- Enjoy the critically acclaimed Heroes gameplay, remasterized with developer Black Hole Entertainment, and in close partnership with the game’s numerous fans.
- Experience the unique mix of Turn-Based Strategy & RPG: Explore extra-large adventure maps, collect tons of resources and build extraordinary cities. Perfect your tactics to level-up your heroes, recruit troops & ready them for combat on exclusive battle maps
- Shape your destiny: Lead the Heroes of the Griffin dynasty within an intriguing scenario. Choose your path, assume your choices and customize your gaming experience thanks to a brand new reputation system.
- Rediscover the richness of the Might & Magic Universe: Discover fantastic landscapes and creatures from the world of Ashan. Enjoy revisited 3D designs and an exclusive new bestiary.
- Share with the community: Post content & compete with your friends using a new and intelligent, online community interface.
More articles about Might & Magic Heroes VI