Available now worldwide on Xbox Live, Call of Duty: Black Ops - Annihilation delivers four new multiplayer maps and a zombies experience for the ultimate online showdown.
The Annihilation content pack's new maps include:
- Hangar 18, located in the highly classified military base of Area 51, where gamers will fight through experimental weapons labs, the SR-71 test hangar and a mysterious autopsy room.
- Drive-In, where players experience close-quarters combat through a 1960s American Drive-In theater, complete with a snack shack and a classic arcade.
- Silo, where-in gamers can infiltrate a massive secret Soviet nuclear missile site under construction within a multi-level battleground.
- Hazard, located on the cliff sides of Cuba, gamers can explore a coastal golf course fit for a Dictator, where stocked clubhouses and manicured fairways meet snipers hidden in sand traps.
- Shangri-La, the all-new Zombies experience, transports players into a mythical paradise overrun with the undead. Our Heroes will come face-to-face with new species of zombies and navigate through a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, all set within a legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle.
Call of Duty: Black Ops is rated "M" by the ESRB. Call of Duty: Black Ops - Annihilation is available first on Xbox Live for 1,200 Microsoft Points ($15 USD). Treyarch will host Double XP starting Friday, July 1st through the holiday weekend.
Hearts of Iron III: For The Motherland is the second expansion for the PC-exclusive grand strategy epic, Hearts of Iron III.
Set between the years 1936 and 1948 Hearts of Iron III: For The Motherland lets you take charge, or delegate, at any level, from a single military division up to an entire nation across a wide variety of scenarios. Wage war on the battlefields of Europe, in the factories of the industrial superpowers, as well as at the negotiating table, in the deepest of all World War II strategy games.
- War Goals and enforced peace - each member of a faction can demand their own slice and claim it when it is taken
- New Partisan system - build Partisan undergrounds to organize your resistance movements and battle not just the occupier but also other ideologies for control of the country
- Seize strategic resources to fuel your war machine
- New Theatre Interface giving greater strategic information
- Improved internal politics and a new coup system
- The return of the battle scenario system to offer new mini-campaigns
Hearts of Iron III: For The Motherland is a digital download only release and requires both Hearts of Iron III and the first expansion Semper Fi to play. It has a recommended retail price of $19.99/€19.99/£14.99.
Reel Fishing Paradise 3D takes players to 15 stunning fishing locales in their quest to become master anglers. They'll fish tranquil lakes, rocky coasts, flooded forests, and more, all rendered in eye-popping 3D that brings every leaping fish and splash of water to life. A huge variety of fish will test the expertise of even the most seasoned fishing veterans, from wily largemouth bass to powerful bluefin tuna. Players can choose from more than 100 pieces of tackle and three styles of fishing: lure, fly, and bait. With so much to see and do, Reel Fishing Paradise 3D is a game that will have players hooked!
Reel Fishing Paradise 3D for the Nintendo 3DS is available for an MSRP of $29.99 and is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.
Utilizing eight playable characters from Resident Evil history, it's a race against the clock as players work to defeat as many enemies as possible before their time runs out. Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D features 30 stages with memorable locations, enemies and bosses from Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5. The game is available both as a solo experience or gamers across the world can team up and enjoy two-player co-op via network play. As an added bonus, a demo of the upcoming Resident Evil Revelations is also included with the game.
Playable characters Chris Redfield, Krauser, Hunk, Jill Valentine, Albert Wesker, Barry Burton, and Rebecca Chambers are joined by Claire Redfield, making her debut in a Mercenaries game. These favorite characters from Resident Evil past and present face terrifying enemies such as the Executioner and Popo Karimu, along with legions of scythe-wielding cultists and infected Majini as they fight to stay alive. Taking full advantage of the Nintendo 3DS system, all characters and levels have been beautifully transformed into stunning 3D. The Nintendo 3DS touch screen functionality allows players to switch weapons on the fly while freeing up buttons for players to walk and shoot simultaneously, a first for the Resident Evil franchise.
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D carries an MSRP of $39.99 and is rated "M for Mature" by the ESRB.
When the democratic government of Trueno is overthrown, an aggressive and hostile military command rises to power. A highly trained special ops unit is sent in to help the rebels accomplish objectives that only a sniper can handle. In addition to intense sniper missions, players will also take part in a variety of assault scenarios where their prowess with weapons will be a huge help to the undermanned rebels.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior for the PlayStation 3 is fully optimized for the platform and features a host of new features, including bonus single-player missions, a full arsenal of new and exclusive high-powered sniper rifles, and new multiplayer maps and modes.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior for the PlayStation 3 is rated M for Mature and is available for $39.99.
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition adds four characters to the already impressive Super Street Fighter IV roster with classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like Yun, Yang, and Evil Ryu as well as the all new Oni. Beyond characters, Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition includes updated balancing and an enhanced Replay Channel.
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition for PS3/X360 is available at an MSRP of $39.99 and is rated "T for Teen" by the ESRB.
World of Tanks is the first and only team-based massively multiplayer online action game dedicated to armored warfare. Throw yourself into the epic tank battles of World War II with other steel cowboys all over the world. Your arsenal includes more than 150 armored vehicles from America, Germany, and the Soviet Union, carefully detailed with historical accuracy.
A flexible system of authentic vehicle upgrade and development allows you to try any of the vehicles and weapons in the game. Whether you prefer to exhaust your foes with fast and maneuverable light tanks, make deep breaches in enemy lines with all-purpose medium tanks, use the force of giant tanks to eliminate opposing armored forces, or become a heavy sniper with long-range howitzers, each unit type has its own advantages and can be extremely effective when operated by a true tank ace.
But being a great tank commander alone isn't enough to win! In World of Tanks, it's all about teamwork. Victory is achieved by combining your combat skills with those of the other members of your team, each playing their own role on the battlefield. Just add your favorite strategy to build your own steel empire and manifest the indisputable authority of the tank power!