The game will engage players in furious air-to-air and air-to-ground combat as they pilot planes throughout missions based on events during World War I and WWII. Air Conflicts: Secret Wars will put players in the cockpits of a mix of remarkably detailed aircraft, including fighters, fighter-bombers and bombers.
Air Conflicts: Secret Wars is an arcade flight game with battles spanning both World Wars, featuring seven campaigns and forty-nine missions that engage players in a white knuckle air battles across Europe. The game features an exciting mix of mission types, including patrolling, stealth, hit and run, escort and bombing objectives. Air Conflicts extends its replay value with several multiplayer modes for up to eight players on all platforms.
Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 gamers owning 3D television sets will find themselves closer to the aerial action than ever before thanks to Air Conflicts: Secret Wars providing full 3D TV support out of the box.
In addition, Air Conflicts: Secret Wars will also feature full PlayStation Move motion control support in the PS3 version, with players being able to control their aircraft by tilting the motion controller, as well as being able to activate the exhilarating tail gunner mode.
- Seven campaigns, each based upon a resistance movement of the second world war
- Uniquely historical battles such as the siege of Tobruk, the battle of the Neretva Bridge, and Operation Belt in Poland
- Fight for the causes of key resistance movements such as the People‘s Liberation Army and Partisan Detachments of Yugoslavia, The Polish Armia Krajowa, and the French Maquis
- Action-packed gameplay delivers the excitement of serial combat in a manner accessible to everyone
- Over twenty different landscapes, each individually detailed with period precision
- Pilot more than 16 individual aircraft, in both World War One and World War Two settings
- Machine gun your enemies, dog fight, bomb ground targets and rocket ground troops and enemy vehicles
- 49 varied missions provide combat, stealth and exploratory gameplay
- The player controls his aircraft with either mouse and keyboard or gamepad
- The player can choose between two control schemes: Arcade and simulation. The first one makes the game easier to control, while the second one gives more options to control the aircraft.
- Several multiplayer modes, local and via internet for up to eight players.
More articles about Air Conflicts: Secret Wars