It's the year 2025. Just as humanity stands on the cusp of its demise, extraterrestrials show up and promise to solve all of Earth's problems: energy shortages, disease and poverty are soon to be a thing of the past. But what's in it for these mysterious visitors? As leaders of an underground resistance force who can guess at the reason behind the aliens' motivations, players head out on action-packed PvE campaigns to uncover the truth.
Players research new technologies and train their fighters in their base, which can continually be expanded. This is where the next missions get planned out; these then unfold in high-quality 3D graphics thanks to the Unity graphics engine. The game is being developed by Funatics, the developer studio behind "Cultures Online". The core team of developers was also involved in the cult classic strategy games "Incubation" and "Battle Isle".
The developers behind UFO Online: Fight for Earth are looking for the best anti-alien slogans to entertain players during short loading periods.
The rules are simple:
- Anyone who wants to participate can send their sayings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A week later, the best sayings will be posted on the UFO Online Facebook page to be voted on.
- Only sayings that make sense will be considered.
As a special thank you to those who submit the winning phrases, not only will their sayings be used for the loading screens, their names will also be added to the game's credits.
- Global strategy MMOG with tactical battles
- Impressive 3D graphics right in your browser thanks to the Unity engine
- Expandable base for conducting research and training troops
- 3 factions (RvR)
- A variety of mercenary classes with unique skills
- Upgradeable weapons and items
- Tactical battles against the AI and other players (PvE and PvP)
- Thrilling storyline with countless quests
More articles about UFO Online: Fight for Earth