Deus Ex: Human Revolution is the return to one of the most critically-acclaimed video game franchises of all time. The game tells the story of Adam Jensen, a man cybernetically augmented against his own choice who finds himself in the middle of a global conspiracy to which he holds the key. By offering players the chance to advance through the game in multiple and vastly different ways, Deus Ex: Human Revolution challenges the foundations of gaming and provides an immersive experience where every choice has a lasting consequence.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution will support a host of Steamworks features such as auto-updating, Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud support. Available in the standard version and the robust Augmented Edition on Steam, gamers will be able to enjoy the Deus Ex experience of their choice. The Augmented Edition boasts a digital40-page art book, a “making of” special, trailers, animated storyboard of the CGI trailer, motion graphic novel, soundtrack, and a free download of the Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition.
Square Enix and GameStop launched the Augment Your Living Room PowerUp Rewards pre-order program for the North America release of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The prize includes up to $20,000 of audio and visual “augmentations” for the winner’s living room as well as a prototype of Adam Jensen’s augmented arm.
PowerUp Rewards Members (Pro or Free) must both pre-order a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution from a participating GameStop store and pickup that order from the store during the sweepstakes period to receive one (1) entry into the "Deus Ex: Augment Your Room Sweepstakes." Entrant must transact with entrant's PowerUp Rewards Card to be eligible.
Enter by mail via " Print your full name, phone number, email address and mailing address on a 3” x 5” card, insert card in envelope, affix proper postage and mail to: The Marketing Arm Inc. Attention: “Deus Ex: Augment Your Room Sweepstakes”, #140, 233 Rock Road, Glen Rock, NJ 07452."
The Augment Your Living Room sweepstakes prize details are as follows: The one (1) Winner will receive: (i) one (1) Deus Ex: Human Machinima Augmented Arm Statue, with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $1,000; (ii) one (1) 3D television, with an ARV of $5,500; (iii) one (1) home entertainment system, with an ARV of $2,500; (iv) surround sound stereo equipment, with an ARV of $3,000; (v) one (1) motorized television mount, with an ARV of $2,000; (vi) home theater seating, with an ARV of $3,000; (vii) three (3) console gaming systems with motion controller systems, with an ARV of $2,000; (viii) one (1) GameStop Gift Card, with an ARV of $500 (All conditions and restrictions pertaining to any GameStop Gift Card apply); (ix) one (1) home theater remote control, with an ARV of $300; and (x) installation accessories for above prizes, with an ARV of $200, collectively (“Prize” or “Prizes”). The total ARV of the Prize is $20,000.
- The long-awaited return of the award winning franchise that blends the best of Action and RPG: the perfect mix of combat, stealth, hacking, and social gameplay.
- Play as Adam Jensen, a mechanically augmented agent: customize and upgrade your character with more than 50 unique augmentations that support your style of play.
- Deadly weapons: Over 20 available weapons, each with their own customizable elements.
- Fight enemies including dangerous thugs, augmented special operations soldiers, advanced robots; and engage in epic boss battles.
- Live the reactive and dangerous world: your choices will have consequences in the game’s world.
- Play in an open-ended world: there are always multiple solutions to every challenge.
- Engage the unique Cyber Renaissance setting: discover a unique world that blends near future and Renaissance elements.
- Travel the world: visit multiple unique locations across the globe each with their own design, story and gameplay elements.
- Become involved in vast global conspiracy: unravel the story — discover who you can really trust.
- Decide humanity’s future: the decision you make and the actions you take will lead to an ultimate decision on mankind’s future.
More articles about Deus Ex: Human Revolution