Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge is a rugby union based title that seeks to capture the attention of a growing number of rugby fans around the world.
Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge will include the All Blacks, ITM Cup, and Investec Super Rugby amongst other licensed teams and competitions, and will feature multiplayer online play, a multi-year franchise mode, extensive customisation options, and dynamic real-time commentary.
Home Entertainment Suppliers revealed that major European rugby union leagues Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, and RaboDirect PRO12 have been licensed.
“We are very excited to announce these major competition licenses for Rugby Challenge,” said Sebastian Giompaolo, Managing Director for HES. “Inclusion of these top class European club leagues adds great depth and appeal to an already deep title for rugby fans all over the world. With our breadth of content, extensive customisation tools, and various modes, people will be playing this game for years to come.”
- Play in Single Match Mode, Competition Mode, and multi year Career Mode as well as extensive help and Tutorial Mode options available for players new to the sport
- 93 teams and 31 stadia featured including official team and competition licenses for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Tri Nations, Bledisloe Cup, Super Rugby teams, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield
- Enjoy the game with groups of friends locally, or compete in online multiplayer with support up to 4v4 via PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, or Steam
- Create or customise players, teams, and competitions using the extensive customisation tools to shape the game to your own preferences and keep the game fresh season after season
- Dynamic presentation delivers a true on-field rugby experience with enhanced replay angles, lifelike cut-scenes, rich sound, and real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and Justin Marshall
The game will be released in Europe as Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge, All Blacks Rugby Challenge in New Zealand, and Wallabies Rugby Challenge in Australia.
More articles about Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge