The Final Fantasy XIII-2 “Word To Your Moogle” tour will debut at San Diego Comic-Con (July 20–24, 2011).
Fans attending the convention Wednesday, July 20 through Sunday, July 24 can take part in the “Word To Your Moogle” contest for a chance to win event exclusive prizes. The contest will also run at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX Prime/August 26–28, 2011) in Seattle and at New York Comic-Con (October 13–16, 2011).
- Visit Square Enix in Hall D, Booth #3829 and play FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 at San Diego Comic-Con
- After playing the demo, receive an envelope from Square Enix staff (the envelope will contain a button with a letter on it, as well as contest rules)
- Find other FINAL FANTASY fans at San Diego Comic-Con and form words together
- The groups with the correct words of the day will have the chance to win a variety of prizes:
- Discounted merchandise at the Square Enix Shop
- Official Word To Your Moogle tour t-shirts
- Signed copies of FINAL FANTASY XIII-2 (awarded at launch)
The leader board and official contest rules can be found at www.wordtoyourmoogle.com.
More articles about Final Fantasy XIII-2