Set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City, this sequel introduces a brand-new story that draws together a new, all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as a vast range of new and enhanced gameplay features to deliver the ultimate experience as the Dark Knight.
The Batman: Arkham City Collector’s Edition will include the following extensive bonus content:
- Custom Batman statue produced by Kotobukiya
- Collectible art book
- Early access to the Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map and Batman: The Dark Knight Returns skin
- Batman: Arkham City album from WaterTower Music including original songs by hit artists, available via digital redemption
- Bonus DC Universe animated original movie, Batman: Gotham Knight
- Four collectible cards
Batman: Arkham City Collector’s Edition will be available in limited quantities for $99 in North America for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.
When night falls on Gotham and the seedy undergrowth of the city emerges, Batman is there waiting. Ever vigilant, the Dark Knight monitors the city he protects from high above the gritty streets. No one knows his deepest secret — except Dr. Hugo Strange. With Gotham's criminally insane, vile villains and insidious characters confined within the walls of Arkham City, Batman must fight to ensure his true identity remains hidden from the citizens he vows to protect.
The Dark Knight returns to Gotham in the follow-up to the award-winning Arkham Asylum in Batman: Arkham City. Explore this all-new world that spans five times larger than the Asylum using a variety of new and enhanced gameplay features. Glide, soar and grapple through the City as you engage in hand-to-hand combat against enemies or take advantage of Batman's trademark stealth maneuvers. Interact with an infamous cast of classic characters, including Dr. Hugo Strange, who knows the deep, dark secret of the Caped Crusader.
As Catwoman, players will have a chance to indulge in their darker side and explore Arkham City as the infamous feline femme fatale. Complete with her own storyline in the main game, Catwoman’s adventure complements Batman’s central role and is seamlessly interwoven with his main story arc. She will also be playable in the challenge maps with her own unique combat moves, gadgetry and signature 'takedowns'.
- Explore the sprawling new game world of Arkham City, which is five times larger than the first game
- Uncover a range of new and enhanced gameplay features
- Interact with and battle against an all-star cast of classic Batman characters, vicious villains and despicable deviants
- Become immersed in the all-new engaging storyline
More articles about Batman: Arkham City