In this action-packed WWII shooter, players will choose a historically accurate tank and then customize it by adding additional armor, different styles of camouflage, body art, kill marks, and clan insignias. Featuring realistic WWII battlefields and historically accurate specifications like realistic recoil action and tank tactics, Tank Ace is all about winning battlefield strategies.
Tank Ace is packed with engaging battles and accurate specifications like realistic recoil action and tank tactics. Players will create their own clans and devise winning strategies as they utilize terrain features, coordinate assaults by using historically accurate tactics and more! Just some of the other gripping features include World War II Factions including Russia, Germany and the U.S.A, easy to pick-up controls and an Area Specific Damage System. In the game, players will lay an ambush, outflank the enemy divisions and charge across the battlefield in the mightiest war machine ever created!
Players can gather up their friends and create their own clan to plan a winning strategy. Cowboys that charge headlong into the fray will be in for a rude awakening if they get picked off by an enemy that they didn't even see. Using terrain features like hills and trees to wait in ambush, players can coordinate an assault with advanced pincer, flanking, and other historically accurate tactics.
GamesCampus announced that the second closed beta test for the game will begin July 26th for the highly-anticipated third-person shooter To learn more about the game and to register to play the closed beta, players can visit the new website starting today.
The upcoming closed beta test will feature all new content including a new challenge mode, new quests and updated bases. In addition, the game has undergone a complete graphical overhaul including updated textures and now features a windowed mode! Using tactical-warfare style combat, Tank Ace is an action-packed tactical-shooter featuring realistic World War II battlefields and vehicles based on actual historical facts. Players will choose historically accurate WWII tanks and then customize them by adding additional armor, different styles of camouflage, body art, kill marks, and clan insignias.
"Tank Ace has been in development since our initial CBT, we're looking forward to entering the second closed beta phase to share all the great new content in the game," said Uyen Uyen Ton Nu, Head of Marketing at GamesCampus.com. "From head to toe, Tank Ace has been updated with all-new graphics and textures, an all-new challenge mode, new quests, updated bases and much more. We're looking forward to receiving player feedback in CBT next week."
- Realistic tanks with historically accurate stats: Customize tanks by adding additional armor, different styles of camouflage, body art, kill marks, and clan insignias.
- World War II Factions: Players can choose to join one of three different sides from World War II: Russia, Germany, and USA. Each faction gains access to a unique stable of historic tanks, uniforms, and in-game items.
- Ease of control: Using WASD controls, players will immediately be able to control their tanks. The mouse is used to rotate the turret, aim, and fire. Users can also select various views on the fly, such as the Commander View, Gunner View, Driver View, and Scout View. Each view has its own benefits and drawbacks. Choose the best one for the situation you find yourself in.
- It's pure tactics! : Gather up your friends and create your best strategy. Call in Air Support to scout out an enemy stronghold and take them out. Use Field Artillery to soften up the opposition. Tired of that barn hiding the enemy approach? Blast it away!
- Area Specific Damage System: Tanks in Tank Ace have 10 hit areas, each with a different defense rating. Focus on attacking areas with lower defense ratings, or conceal those areas for defensive stances. Just as in real life, the front of the tank is the most highly armored area and the rear is vulnerable. If you really want to stick it to the enemy, send a shell right up their tail pipe
More articles about Tank Ace