To get the party started, Just Dance 3 includes some of today’s hottest hits as well as classic dance tracks that everyone loves.
The “Just Create” mode allows players to create and record their own dance choreography via the Kinect so they can share with their friends online, save on their Xbox 360 and challenge friends to play their ‘choreography’ like a normal game. In addition, for the first time on Kinect, the new “Four Player Mode” lets four players dance simultaneously with ‘jump in/jump out’ multiplayer.
New Playable Just Dance 3 Tracks include:
- Apache (Jump On It) – The Sugarhill Gang
- Baby One More Time – The Girly Team
- Forget You – Cee Lo Green
- Night Boat to Cairo - Madness
- She’s Got Me Dancing – Tommy Sparks
- Video Killed The Radio Star – The Buggles
Previously confirmed tracks:
- 2 Unlimited – “No Limit”
- Black Eyed Peas – “Pump It”
- Duck Sauce – “Barbra Streisand”
- Groove Century – "Boogie Wonderland"
- Gwen Stefani – “What You Waiting For”
- Katy Perry – “California Gurls”
- Kiss – “I Was Made For Lovin’ You”
- Laura Bell Bundy – “Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)”
- LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock – “Party Rock Anthem”
- MIKA – “Lollipop”
- Taio Cruz – “Dynamite”
In addition to this exciting tracklist, Just Dance 3 introduces exclusive new game features on all three motion-control platforms, such as four-player choreographies and dynamic environments on Wii™ and the new “Shout Out!” feature on Kinect™, which allows players to score extra points by belting out their favorite song verse. This, combined with the entertaining and unique choreographies developed by professional dancers, will provide players with the fun and accessible challenges they are looking for – ensuring that Just Dance 3 will get the world dancing.
More articles about Just Dance 3