Five years ago, a witch's curse beneath the red moon turned Chante into a fairy. Now she and her sister Elise search for a way to transform her back into a human, and in their travels they come across a particular town, which is home to a number of nearby ruins, as well as a peculiar shopkeeper named Aira, and a strange, mercurial fortune-teller who calls herself Elma. Could this place hold the key to returning Chante to normal? Or will it lead to more answers than our two sisters ever wanted to know?...
- A classically-styled action-RPG title for the PC!
- A treasure to find in every single area!
- Inventive boss fights to challenge the player!
- Full controller support, including full Xinput trigger and right-stick camera control support!
- Five core dungeons, plus two bonus dungeons! Hours and hours of gameplay!
- Fishing! With collectible fish!
More articles about Chantelise: A Tale of Two Sisters