In Disciples III: Resurrection, players will be returned to the mythical land of Nevendaar, where they must lead the Undead Horde, a menagerie of fallen beasts and heroes who are now walking dead and are exacting their revenge in the name of their dark Goddess of death, Mortis. The game will feature the trademark art style as its predecessor, and introduce dozens of new units, multiple heroes and a massive campaign.
Disciples III: Resurrection returns players to the magical land of Nevendaar where the player is now challenged to lead an army of the walking dead. Fallen heroes and monsters will be under your control, as they exact revenge in the name of their dark Goddess – Mortis. Players will be challenged to defeat their enemies via dark magic, brute force and courage. Disciples III: Resurrection will offer players more than 70 hours of tactical gameplay, new heroes, new units and new challenges in the form of a massive undead horde.
It is the story of selfless love and unfading glory. Heroes of the past, who had lost their lives, but not their sentience, are exacting their revenge in the name of Mortis, the Goddess of Death.
They look like very nice pets of inhabitants of the world of Nevendaar. But they are very efficient creatures!
- The most expected race - The Undead Hordes, which has been the mostly anticipated race among the gamers and fans of the Disciples series
- Over 70 hours of gameplay. This is even more than in the previous game in the series - Disciples 3: Renaissance!
- 2 storyline characters, 4 leaders of the Undead Hordes, 2 bosses and over 50 new units.
- Revised gameplay balance.
- Famous distinct gothic atmosphere. Unique style and design. Detailed and realistic world.
- The plot of the game was written by Ekaterina Stadnikova, author of the most popular book based on the series.
- Dramatic and intriguing plot.
- Well thought-out and interesting quests
More articles about Disciples III: Resurrection