A wide-eyed Bengal tiger cub cocks its head to the side and playfully peers at you. Memories of your first pet come rushing back and you wistfully wish you could adopt this cub too. Through the magic of Kinect for Xbox 360, that furry tiger cub, along with four other adorable feline species and five new bear species in “Kinectimals Now with Bears!” is in your living room and about to become your best friend.
Kinectimals Now with Bears” invites children, their parents and animal lovers of all ages to build lasting friendships with some of the world’s most exotic creatures. Just like real pets, your “Kinectimals Now with Bears” cubs and bears will come running when they hear your voice; respond to commands, such as “jump,” “roll over” and “play dead”; and purr with joy when you scratch them behind their ears. With your brand new pet and your loveable guides Bumble and Bumblina, you will embark on two journeys across mysterious islands and build a heartwarming bond with your feline and bear cubs while exploring the islands’ many secrets. Along the way, you and your pets will discover hidden treasure, ancient ruins, unexplored caves and a city frozen in ice. With your cat cub you’ll solve the mystery of the Legend of Felis Aurum; with your bear cub you’ll play through the Fiddler’s Quest. On both islands, you’ll be able to unlock hundreds of collectibles to personalize your gameplay experience.
- A new adventure with bears. A new guide, Bumblina, will help you and your new bear cub explore an uncharted island off the coast of Lemuria. Bring your bear cub along to track Captain Blackwood’s progress as he explored the island more than 200 years ago and uncover a mysterious device buried underground to seek out a new adventure.
- “Nice to meet you.” Your journey begins when you adopt and name one of five adventurous bears – Black Bear, Grizzly Bear, Cinnamon Bear, Glacier Bear or Polar Bear or five playful cats – Lion, Royal Bengal Tiger, Cheetah, Leopard or Panther. Discover the lush environments on the islands as you journey with your cub to unlock 10 more animals during the course of your journeys to solve the Legend of Felis Aurum and the Fiddler’s Quest.
- The fun never ends. Train your pet to perform tricks like fetch, play activities including jump rope and juggling and even master agility courses with hops, stops and balancing acts. Of course, there is always time to care for your pet by feeding, bathing and grooming, too.
- Collect and customize. Travel far and wide to collect hundreds of different treasures and toys. You can customize your pet and decorate your home, plus use the in-game store to shop for items to nurture and care for your new best friend.
- Plush Pals. Bring your pet to life with a variety of collectable “Kinectimals” plush pals (sold separately), including the White Tiger, Bornean Clouded Leopard, Polar Bear and other cuddly cubs. Bring your new pals into your game by scanning them using Microsoft tag (mtag) technology.
“Kinectimals Now with Bears!” will be available for $49.99; however players who already own “Kinectimals” can download the “Bear Island” add-on through Xbox Live for $14.99 (U.S. SRP).
More articles about Kinectimals Now With Bears!