The new, “Off the Record” storyline means an all new Dead Rising 2 experience. Frank will face off against more twisted enemies, build more outrageous combo weapons, follow his own unique mission structure and explore brand new areas of Fortune City to get his biggest scoop yet. Frank’s come back means the return of his trusty camera, with players able to earn Prestige Points (PP) for specifi c photo opportunities that are graded against criteria such as horror, drama, erotica and brutality.
In addition to the new scenario and gameplay enhancements, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record offers a suite of technical updates including load time optimizations, improved network performance and a host of system upgrades to deliver a more satisfying Dead Rising experience.
GameStop announced their pre-order program for Dead Rising 2 Off The Record featuring the Cosplay Warrior Skills Pack. Bring out Frank's inner nerd and become a Cosplay Warrior to increase PP generation and gain special attacks when using the practice sword and shield. Inspired by MMORPG players and geeks all over the world who dress up as their favorite characters in armor made out of cardboard, this skill set will have you hitting that level cap in no time!
Got Dead Rising 2 save data? If so, Dead Rising 2 Off The Record will give you access to Chuck Greene’s stylish Kadoya Jacket.
- Frank West is back – The original Dead Rising hero returns to get the scoop on the Fortune City outbreak.
- Fortune City but not as you know it – Experience a re-interpretation of the Fortune City outbreak through the eyes and camera of photojournalist Frank West.
- New story and missions unique to Frank West
- New environments
- New enemies and more psychotic Psychos
- New crazy and hilarious combo-weapons
- New items and vehicles
- Say “Cheese!” – Capture those classic, violent, scary, hilarious Dead Rising moments, earn Prestige Points and complete all new missions with Frank’s new and improved camera feature.
- Upgraded Experience – Full of technical improvements, system enhancements and
feature upgrades to create a faster, smoother, more satisfying Dead Rising.
More articles about Dead Rising 2: Off the Record