Available now worldwide on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC, Call of Duty: Black Ops - Annihilation delivers four new multiplayer maps and a zombies experience for the ultimate online showdown.
The Annihilation content pack's new maps include:
- Hangar 18, located in the highly classified military base of Area 51, where gamers will fight through experimental weapons labs, the SR-71 test hangar and a mysterious autopsy room.
- Drive-In, where players experience close-quarters combat through a 1960s American Drive-In theater, complete with a snack shack and a classic arcade.
- Silo, where-in gamers can infiltrate a massive secret Soviet nuclear missile site under construction within a multi-level battleground.
- Hazard, located on the cliff sides of Cuba, gamers can explore a coastal golf course fit for a Dictator, where stocked clubhouses and manicured fairways meet snipers hidden in sand traps.
- Shangri-La, the all-new Zombies experience, transports players into a mythical paradise overrun with the undead. Our Heroes will come face-to-face with new species of zombies and navigate through a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, all set within a legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle.
Call of Duty: Black Ops is rated "M" by the ESRB. Call of Duty: Black Ops - Annihilation is available on PlayStation 3 and Windows PC for 1,200 Microsoft Points ($15 USD). Treyarch will host Double XP starting Friday, July 29th through Sunday, July 31st.
Fall in, soldier! Command has issued orders to capture two all new Homefront multiplayer maps, Alcatraz and Bridge, as well as new areas to dominate the enemy in Team Deathmatch. We're going to take back San Francisco, one piece at a time:
- Alcatraz - America's most infamous prison becomes the site of fierce close-quarters fighting.
- Bridge - A combined arms effort to secure the North Tower of the Golden Gate Bridge and surrounding area, large-scale warfare at its best!
- Waterway - Wage war atop storefronts and in the streets of the Spillway, where every inch feels like a mile.
- Overpass - Battle in a fan-favorite Ground Control space for the first time in Team Deathmatch!
This Homefront DLC offering is available for download on Xbox Live for the suggested price of 400 Microsoft points ($5), carrying you further into a war-torn occupied America. Ready the troops; "The Rock" is here!
Reel Deal Slots: Gods of Olympus takes players on a journey to ancient Greece to compete for the ultimate prize alongside the likes of Aphrodite, Hades, and even Zeus himself. With over 22 new slots to choose from, players must tackle the hidden goals within each machine to unlock a plethora of cash and prizes. All-new minigames present the opportunity to gain access to bonus rounds and in turn, dive deeper into the treasure of the gods. Take on the immortal residents of Olympus and spin your way to the top in the hopes of one day sharing in the jackpot with Zeus!
Reel Deal Slots: Gods of Olympus is available for $19.99 in major retailers nationwide and from Phantom EFX's online storefront.
The Total War: Shogun 2 Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack adds 10 new elite units for use in Total War: Shogun 2. Whether charging an enemy rifle line with the Date's Bulletproof Samurai, or encircling hapless enemy infantry with powerful Takeda Fire Cavalry, these units can tip the balance of any battle. With one new elite unit per clan, you'll employ new armies and face new enemies. Purchasing the content will unlock all 10 of these elite units in single and multiplayer Campaign mode. They will also be available in the Avatar Conquest and single-player Battle modes when playing with the appropriate clan.
The Ottoman Empire is joining the six existing nations in the seafaring MMO, Uncharted Waters Online. This new contender has the best military resources, and is thus a huge threat to the Western European Nations. Players will have the option to stick with their current nation or defect and join the ranks of the powerful Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman won't just accept a landlubber from the docks: defectors must meet a variety of qualifications before joining the Ottoman ranks. If successful, they'll gain support from a vast army, but their former Western European allies will become their new sworn enemy!
A new imperial quest that opens a new route connecting the Mediterranean and Red Seas is now available! Prior to this discovery, European voyagers had to travel all the way around the southern tip of Africa in order to reach resource-rich India. This new route will significantly shorten both distance and time.
The Ottoman Navy is no stranger to battle, with a highly-refined collection of ships. With massive sails and countless strong paddles, the Turkish Galley will inspire fear across all of Western Europe. With the long body of the current Heavy Galley and a sharp, narrow bow, the Turkish Galley has better mobility and turning radius for quick (and deadly) maneuvers.
The vast territory ruled by the Ottoman Turks will introduce new customs, climate, and Turkish clothing never before seen in Western Europe. Newly introduced men's and women's clothing are made with dazzling ornamentation and fancy embroidery. These fancy clothes are sure to bring a high price at market!
Your Own Private Island
Players may now develop a deserted island as their own private production base. This is an invaluable asset that won't cost players a cent! To get your own island, you simply need to explore the ocean, discover a suitable island and declare it for your own! Like the apartment system, all players are eligible to own their own private farm.