With its hilarious characters and detailed artwork, the game follows in the footsteps of all-time favorites like MonkeyIsland or Simon the Sorcerer.
In a world torn by war, the aged gremlin archaeologist Mortimer MacGuffin harbors the dark secret of a powerful artifact. Whoever calls this artifact his own, will determine the fate of the world. While the Army of the Shadows sends out its best and most devious agents to discover the secret, the Alliance's four heroes find themselves involuntarily drawn into the crisis...
The game by independent developer “KING Art” has already been released in parts of Europe and received rave reviews. In Germany no other new adventure since the glorious days of Lucas Arts got higher ratings from the game press and gamers alike.
“We are thrilled to announce the worldwide release of The Book of Unwritten Tales (or BoUT) in Fall 2011”, says Jan Theysen, Creative Director at KING Art. “We’ve invested a great amount of time, money and passion into the localization and believe that people all over the world will enjoy the new and improved English version.”
- an epic story with about 20 hours of gameplay
- top-notch English voice acting
- excellent character animations with fine-tuned facial animations
- numerous crazy characters – from two-headed ogres and vegetarian dragons to moronic mummies and good-natured zombies
- an extensive game world with detailed graphics and more than 60 elaborate locations
- over 200 mind-boggling puzzles
- highly detailed zoomable 2D backgrounds with real-time 3D characters in Full HD (supports screen resolutions up to 1920x1200 pixels)
More articles about The Book Of Unwritten Tales