NCAA Football 12 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Fans will experience the pride and pageantry of game day Saturday like never before with enhanced in-game presentation—including new mascots like Uga (Georgia), Bevo (Texas) and Mike the Tiger (LSU)—new traditions, and an all-new collision system. With the Road to Glory and Dynasty modes, fans are able to access the experience of college football as they go all the way from high school superstar to top college player to head coach.
Are you ready for the roar of the Saturday crowd, the legendary fight songs and crowning a new National Champion? Your wait is finally over. GameStop will host first-to-play events for Electronic Arts’ NCAA Football 12 at all its U.S. locations beginning Saturday, July 9, 2011. Stop by your local GameStop to demo NCAA Football 12 on PS3 through launch on Tuesday, July 12, 2011.
Customers that pre-order NCAA Football 12 exclusively at GameStop will receive premium Nike Pro Combat uniforms for TCU, Ohio State, Boise State, Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech. Code and download instructions available with purchase online and in-store while supplies last.
As an added bonus, customers will also receive a 25% trade bonus on any games traded toward the reservation or purchase of NCAA Football 12 now through July 31, 2011.
In addition, for those NCAA Football diehards, GameStop will host midnight launch events at more than 1,200 locations on Monday, July 11, 2011. Participating GameStop stores will reopen at 10:00 p.m. local time to count down to the midnight launch with activities like ultimate fan contests and launch-night tournaments.
- Authentic Gameday Traditions—Feel the true emotion of college football as your team runs onto the field with new pre-game traditions like the Sooner Schooner and Ramblin’ Wreck, and celebrate big plays alongside school icons like Chief Osceola, Uga, and Tommy Trojan.
- Enhanced Tackling Engine—Your college gameday experience rises to a whole new level with an all-new momentum-based collision and tackling system that allows you to control a player to the moment of impact.
- Road to Glory—Be an Ironman and play both sides of the ball in your final season of high school while getting recruited by the top schools. In college, fight to keep your starting job and earn your coaches’ trust to unlock extra abilities on the field en route to becoming a Heisman trophy winner.
- Coaching Carousel—Roam the sidelines as a coach in an enhanced Dynasty mode. Start off as a coordinator or take over as head coach to begin your coaching career. Stay off the Hot Seat as you climb the ranks of the coaching ladder and lead your dream school to a coveted national championship.
- Conference Customization—Create new rivalries and alter the landscape of college football forever by realigning conferences throughout college football. Build new 16-team super conferences, create conference schedules, decide BCS bowl tie-ins, and more.
More articles about NCAA Football 12