Ground, water, lava, fire, plants and trees -model the world like a child playing sand castles on the beach. With such powers, players will help their people resist, expand and migrate so they can accomplish their quest to find a safe place.
From Dust is based on a technological breakthrough which allows us to have a world that's entirely dynamic. Players will be able to manipulate ground, water, vegetation, lava as if playing sandcastles on the beach. Breaching a lake open, digging craters, flooding valleys… And all this is simulation, not just graphics visualization.
- Ground-Breaking Technology - Play in the sandbox of one of the most advanced real-time nature simulations, where everything you see and interact with evolves dynamically, offering a constantly renewed experience.
- Unique Art Direction - Discover a large variety of environments: Tropical islands, volcanic landscapes, deserts and so much more ...
- Rich Story Mode - Explore 13 breathtaking territories of emergent gameplay. Master the natural forces at play on a mysterious archipelago and help a primitive tribe to recover the lost powers of their ancestors.
- Confront Mighty Nature - Protect your tribe against Nature’s most devastating attacks. Face down tsunamis, wildfires, earthquakes, volcanoes, torrential rains…
- Master Godlike Powers - Control the forces of nature to sculpt the world in your image. Hold back lava, stop raging waters, empty lakes, grow forests and raise mountains!
- Live Up to the Challenge - Race against the clock on 30 additional maps in Challenge Mode. Each scenario is a puzzle-like challenge where time is of the essence...
- Online leaderboards - Compare your Challenge Mode scores with the community on worldwide leaderboards.
From Dust will be available for PC on UBIShop, Steam, GameStop and other online digital services for $14.99.
More articles about From Dust