The concept behind the game is simple – pure hedonism! In the world of Hedone, your top priority is personal pleasure, fun and fame. The gamer enters the arena of a combat game show that is aired worldwide, allows themselves to be acclaimed as celebrity, then satisfies his or her craving for personal glory and decadence in a gripping, nerve-wracking atmosphere charged with suspense. Players can transform their character continuously and have a weapons system at their disposal that is constantly improving.
With its various game modes, story and visual depiction, Hedone differs from every other FPS title that has ever been developed.
Hedone was developed by FPS enthusiasts with the vision of offering a product displaying all the quality of a full-price title free of charge. Hedone fulfills all the expectations placed on a next-generation AAA F2P FPS game and features a dedicated client-server environment which ensures that gameplay experience is not compromised.
On August 24th, gamers around the world will be able to get their first look at the game as servers open for selected beta testers.
"Our team has worked very hard to produce a top-quality game and we cannot wait to see what the public reaction to it will be", Marketing Director and Founding Partner André Herbst said."Player feedback is critical to making a successful game and we will be listening carefully to our beta community so that we can deliver the best possible product at launch."
In preparation for this event the official Hedone website will be live from August 15th. Players can apply for the beta, learn more about the game and sign up for the newsletter. All news regarding the game as well as previews, screenshots and exclusive new content will be published there. Bookmark www.hedonetv.com to make sure you don't miss any of the exciting news.
Visitors to the ACONY booth at gamescom in Cologne will also get guaranteed entry to the closed beta as part of the celebrations for the first public show with Hedone. Booth C-036, in online gaming hall 9 will be presenting the game to press and gamers from August 17th to the 21st. Anyone who plays the game on the booth will be granted automatic entry to the beta as soon as it starts.
To assist the new beta community and to make sure that their feedback helps the dev team, ACONY has recently welcomed Chris 'Ulric' Dye to the company in the role of Community Manager. Chris has many years of experience in working with game communities, most recently at Realtime Worlds where he was responsible for the APB beta.
- Hedone is a completely original IP with different gameplay modes, story and art style from any FPS title on the market.
- Hedone is developed from the ground up to bring something different to a space crowded with military titles all with the same gameplay and systems.
- Hedone was created by FPS enthusiasts with a focus on providing retail quality direct to our consumers for free.
- Hedone includes everything you expect in a next generation FPS title (such as physics, destructible environments, hi-poly customizable characters, etc…) as well as dedicated client-server environment to guarantee our gameplay experience is not compromised.
- Hedone is developed by an experienced team of 50 FPS developers that are dedicated solely to this project. The Acony team intends to create the premiere community destination and content for FPS players worldwide. We will accomplish this with continuous, frequent content updates to add the additional features and balancing that our audience demands.
More articles about Bullet Run