- Configurable keymap: My Documents/Nitro Games/PiratesOfBlackCove/Keymap.xml
- Added command line option "-windowed", which forces the game to start in windowed mode
- Support for German, Spanish and French languages Breakers:
- Fixed a crash when leaving world scene
- Bloated savegames will now load Missions:
- Fix for Corsair FM6 possible crash when killing some of the ships before mission ships start moving
- Fix for Buccaneer FM7 (Paddy Paws)
- Pirate FM 7 Chiefs Chowder: If the whaler is outside of the map it travels back to the map
- Monkey cannon works
- Buccaneer fm6 fix - after exiting from land before mission zone is captured
- Buccaneer fm7 fix - fail after killing petes ship
- Corsair fm1 - Steal the Luxury Ship from Port Cancun bugfix Misc:
- Settings are now properly saved
- Characters won't get stuck into LZ signs/firestands/roadsigns/lamps
- Buildings should now drop items only to accessible positions
- Fixed issue where speech bubble would jump strangely when sinking a ship with mortar.
- Fixed issue where player ship info would show too many empty unit slots if last row was full.
- Fixed Resolution change popup not to go under other windows!
- Correct flag for Black Cove ships
- Selecting a dead hero now shows units under its command
- Cannons of cannon towers no longer disappear after re-entering a town
- Reset radar & healthbars after resolution change
- Multiplying artifacts no longer multiply when selecting them from inventory
- Now there's 15 badges visible on character screen, instead of them being only 13
- Santto Domingo -> Santo Domingo
- Fixed clipping ingame messages
- Release day patch
- 1001 jokes
- Updated world visuals
- Unit radar indicators
- Slow ships are a bit faster
- Tutorials can be accessed via ingame menu
- Fixes & tweaks all around, more stability
- Water isn't visible if AA is forced on from graphics drivers. (Quick fix: Set Anti-Aliasing to "application controlled" setting instead of forcing it on from ATI/NVidia settings)
- Disband may cause a crash
- Monkey cannon won't start shooting in some situations
- El Torro mission stutters
- Collision issues with destroyable buildings
- Unit movement difficult on bridges
- Cannon towers won't fire player units sometimes
So prepare for the 16th century, the golden era of pirates! This is your chance to conquer the Caribbean, because the Pirates of Black Cove challenge you to roam the open world with your pirate crew. Notoriety and pirate fame brings you closer to your goal to be the King of All Pirates.
Getting promotions within the pirate brotherhood requires force, daring, guile and even deceit. But be careful, because other pirates will be competing for promotions too. However, bribery, favors and outright assassinations will ensure that you climb the ranks faster. Join infamous pirate strongholds like Port Royal and Tortuga. As you are promoted to higher ranks, you will own, manage and develop parts of the stronghold and entice other captains to join your fleet.
Join, champion, and unite the three pirate factions; Pirates, Corsairs and Buccaneers. Unite the three Pirate factions to gain access to their hero units and ultimately take down the Pirates of Black Cove and become King of all Pirates. Do you have what it takes or are you a weak land lubber?
- Roam the open World with your Pirate crew and pick up missions as you sail the seas.
- Notoriety and fame brings you closer to your ultimate goal: to be the King of All Pirates
- Battle it out with the forces of Black Cove and other colonial nations on both land and sea
- Gather infamous pirates to your crew, but be sure to keep them happy or they’ll side with your rivals
- Select your character from several different Pirate Captains, each with their own unique skills and features
- Varied units and weapons allows You to carry out the battles as You see fit
More articles about Pirates of Black Cove