Deus Ex: Human Revolution is the return to one of the most critically-acclaimed video game franchises of all time. The game tells the story of Adam Jensen, a man cybernetically augmented against his own choice who finds himself in the middle of a global conspiracy to which he holds the key. By offering players the chance to advance through the game in multiple and vastly different ways, Deus Ex: Human Revolution challenges the foundations of gaming and provides an immersive experience where every choice has a lasting consequence.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution will support a host of Steamworks features such as auto-updating, Steam Achievements and Steam Cloud support. Available in the standard version and the robust Augmented Edition on Steam, gamers will be able to enjoy the Deus Ex experience of their choice. The Augmented Edition boasts a digital40-page art book, a “making of” special, trailers, animated storyboard of the CGI trailer, motion graphic novel, soundtrack, and a free download of the Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition.
Square-Enix and OnLive announced that all purchasers of the PC, retail boxed copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution will receive an additional, FREE copy of the game via OnLive. This offer does not apply to console editions of the game or digital download editions.
A redemption code for an OnLive copy is included in the retail box and works with the OnLive client on PC, Mac and the OnLive microconsole, just punch in the code through the the free OnLive Game Service. OnLive is currently the only way to play Deus Ex: Human Revolution on a Mac.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution gamers get the dual benefit of a physical disc copy to run on their home PC however they choose to configure it, as well as a cloud copy on the OnLive Game Service to run through the Internet virtually any device with all the exclusive features of OnLive cloud gaming. These features include massive spectating, OnLive Brag Clip videos, Facebook integration and voice chat with spectators, other players and groups.
“OnLive is delighted to partner with Square Enix in presenting Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the first video game disc packaged with a free cloud gaming copy,” said Steve Perlman, president and CEO of OnLive. “Gamers get the best of both worlds—a physical copy for their home PC and an OnLive cloud gaming copy for instant-play anywhere on an HDTV, PC, Mac, and soon iPad and Android tablets. Having the option of local or cloud gaming provides unprecedented value and convenience that has never before been available for high-performance AAA titles. ”
- The long-awaited return of the award winning franchise that blends the best of Action and RPG: the perfect mix of combat, stealth, hacking, and social gameplay.
- Play as Adam Jensen, a mechanically augmented agent: customize and upgrade your character with more than 50 unique augmentations that support your style of play.
- Deadly weapons: Over 20 available weapons, each with their own customizable elements.
- Fight enemies including dangerous thugs, augmented special operations soldiers, advanced robots; and engage in epic boss battles.
- Live the reactive and dangerous world: your choices will have consequences in the game’s world.
- Play in an open-ended world: there are always multiple solutions to every challenge.
- Engage the unique Cyber Renaissance setting: discover a unique world that blends near future and Renaissance elements.
- Travel the world: visit multiple unique locations across the globe each with their own design, story and gameplay elements.
- Become involved in vast global conspiracy: unravel the story — discover who you can really trust.
- Decide humanity’s future: the decision you make and the actions you take will lead to an ultimate decision on mankind’s future.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution will be available in North American retail stores at a suggested retail price of $59.99 for the Standard Edition and $69.99 for the Augmented Edition.
More articles about Deus Ex: Human Revolution