It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.
In addition to Ezio’s story, the acclaimed online multiplayer experience returns, refined and expanded, with more modes, more maps and more characters that allow players to test their assassin skills against others from around the world. The latest chapter in the Assassin’s Creed saga also includes revolutionary gameplay, allowing players to manipulate the construct of Desmond’s memories and the Animus to decipher the mysteries of his past and gain insight into the future.
Assassin's Creed Revelations Animus Edition
- The Animus box entirely covered with lenticular lenses to faithfully reproduce the black room of the Animus
- In-depth Encyclopaedia featuring 256 pages with comprehensive entries on the major characters, events and other important aspects of the Assassin’s Creed universe.
- Assassin’s Creed Embers Movie: the animated short film and the final chapter of Ezio’s story.
- Best of Assassin’s Creed Soundtracks
- In-game content:
- Explore the prison of legendary Vlad the Impaler, the scourge of Constantinople who inspired the myth of Dracula. Seek out the hanging cell of the infamous leader to retrieve his personal blade, a deadly close quarters dagger capable of dispatching any foe.
- Capacity upgrades for your hidden gun bullets, bombs & crossbow arrows to give you a decisive advantage in battle.
- Play as two additional multiplayer characters: The Crusader & a character from Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood revamped with a Constantinople flavour: the Ottoman Jester
- The Armour of Brutus from Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood
More articles about Assassin's Creed: Revelations