Utilize the different abilities of 3 zany, kooky crackpots sharing a cybernetic KORE SUIT that enhances their abilities. The girl, PIXIE, is an expert climber, MADBOY lets his fists pummel the enemies, and the dog REX uses his keen senses of hearing and smell to uncover clues. They will desperately need these powers to rescue the world from the evil KRANK BROTHERS who want to take over the world.
Become the leader of this wacked-out team: 3X more demented, 3X weirder, and 3X stronger than 1 hero alone!
Originally scheduled for release in 2004, CDV dropped the game, which resulted in developer UDS shutting down. It was acquired by Swedish Daydream Software and picked up by Playlogic International, but never released. ZOINK and SnapDragon Games revived the project in 2008 to bring the redesigned action platformer to the Wii, with added features and a visual overhaul, but apparently that never happened either, finally settling with Atari with a specific release date.
- Explore a vast universe packed with action, puzzles and countless surprises
- Over 30 levels in 6 distinct worlds
- Dozens of different enemies with challenging boss fights
- Innovative gameplay- exclusively designed for the Wii"
- Hilarious off-the-wall story and characters that will intrigue and entertain
- Highly original and imaginative art style
More articles about The Kore Gang