“Nintendo has something for you this fall, no matter what type of gamer you are, no matter what Nintendo system you’re playing,” said Moffitt. “Whether you’re looking for a world-spanning epic like The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, the pick-up-and-play puzzle fun of Tetris: Axis or the mind-bending adventure of Professor Layton and the Last Specter, we’ve got you covered.”
Loved globally by people of all ages and all cultures, the Tetris game continues to be one of the most widely recognized video games of all time. Now, Tetris fans can experience the game like never before on the Nintendo 3DS.
Featuring over 20 fun‐filled game modes, Tetris for Nintendo 3DS delivers a rich mix of both traditional and never before seen ways to play Tetris. Jump into the game with the familiar Marathon mode, or test your skills in the all‐new fast‐paced Fever mode. Witness remarkable graphics and special effects using the stereoscopic 3D display on the Nintendo 3DS.
Clearing lines has never been so fun!
- Over 20 Tetris game modes!
- Featured Game Modes: Marathon, Computer Battle, Fever, and Survival
- Party Game Modes: Stage Racer Plus, Shadow Wide, Jigsaw, Tower Climber, Capture, Fit, Bombliss™, Sprint, and Master Mode
- Augmented Reality Game Modes: AR Marathon and AR Tower Climber
- Local Multiplayer Game Modes (2P–8P): VS Battle, VS Stage Racer, VS Shadow Wide, VS Capture, and Co‐op Tower Climber
- Download Play Game Modes (2P–8P): Marathon with Everyone, Fever with Everyone, and VS Battle
- Nintendo Wi‐Fi Connection Game Modes (2P–6P): 3 variants of World Battle
- Discover new exciting Items for Fever using SpotPass
More articles about Tetris: Axis