In The Haunted: Hells Reach, the forces of evil plan to invade earth and only a small group of humans stand in their way. Use a huge arsenal of deadly weapons and melee combat moves to battle the minions of hell in several different game modes.
“The winners of the contest are an extremely talented group of individuals and we are thrilled to bring their first video game to the market,” said Maleea Barnett, Managing Director ValuSoft Division. “The Haunted: Hells Reach is a suspenseful thriller that delivers a rich blend of combat and action/adventure, set in eerily dark environments and is guaranteed to have horror enthusiasts and hardcore gamers at the edge of their seats throughout the entire nail-biting experience.”
- Playing as human is action focused survival gameplay with a huge arsenal of weapons and melee attacks, total freedom in movement and brutal, intense combat.
- The minions of hell come in many variations and approach from everywhere to give you the feeling of a real fight for your life. There is no place to hide, together or alone. In addition to that, watch out for dangerous traps and environmental hazards.
- Some multiplayer modes can have players taking control of vicious demon masters. Here you can spawn monsters and play them by yourself, or place traps and trigger the environmental hazards to create a unpredictable threat for the humans.
- The monsters are harrowing and locations feature a classic horror atmosphere with a remarkable western-gothic style.
- Solo Mode: The singleplayer mode pits one human against the forces of evil.
- Coop Mode: Up to 4 human players have to make a stand against the undead. Send as much as possible back to hell and redeem the souls of fallen comrades.
- Battle Mode: 4 Human players against 4 demons.
- Demonizer: Similar to coop, but each dead human will turn into a demon until no one is left
The Haunted: Hells Reach is scheduled to be available for $19.99 (PSN/XBLA price yet to be determined).
More articles about The Haunted: Hell's Reach