- Release day patch
- 1001 jokes
- Updated world visuals
- Unit radar indicators
- Slow ships are a bit faster
- Tutorials can be accessed via ingame menu
- Fixes & tweaks all around, more stability
- Water isn't visible if AA is forced on from graphics drivers. (Quick fix: Set Anti-Aliasing to "application controlled" setting instead of forcing it on from ATI/NVidia settings)
- Disband may cause a crash
- Monkey cannon won't start shooting in some situations
- El Torro mission stutters
- Collision issues with destroyable buildings
- Unit movement difficult on bridges
- Cannon towers won't fire player units sometimes
So prepare for the 16th century, the golden era of pirates! This is your chance to conquer the Caribbean, because the Pirates of Black Cove challenge you to roam the open world with your pirate crew. Notoriety and pirate fame brings you closer to your goal to be the King of All Pirates.
Getting promotions within the pirate brotherhood requires force, daring, guile and even deceit. But be careful, because other pirates will be competing for promotions too. However, bribery, favors and outright assassinations will ensure that you climb the ranks faster. Join infamous pirate strongholds like Port Royal and Tortuga. As you are promoted to higher ranks, you will own, manage and develop parts of the stronghold and entice other captains to join your fleet.
Join, champion, and unite the three pirate factions; Pirates, Corsairs and Buccaneers. Unite the three Pirate factions to gain access to their hero units and ultimately take down the Pirates of Black Cove and become King of all Pirates. Do you have what it takes or are you a weak land lubber?
- Roam the open World with your Pirate crew and pick up missions as you sail the seas.
- Notoriety and fame brings you closer to your ultimate goal: to be the King of All Pirates
- Battle it out with the forces of Black Cove and other colonial nations on both land and sea
- Gather infamous pirates to your crew, but be sure to keep them happy or they’ll side with your rivals
- Select your character from several different Pirate Captains, each with their own unique skills and features
- Varied units and weapons allows You to carry out the battles as You see fit
More articles about Pirates of Black Cove