Dungeon Siege 3 will seamlessly blend intuitive action gameplay and a robust RPG system in an immersive world where every decision the player makes will result in consequences.
Torn asunder, the delicate balance of power between the kingdom of Ehb's powerful factions has fallen apart. As one of the few remaining members of the disgraced protectors of the land, the 10th Legion, it is up to you to rebuild the once great Legion and stop Ehb from falling into darkness. Joined by a group of unique companions, you will travel through the striking land of Ehb defeating all manner of villains and beasts through a combination of heroic abilities, screen shaking magic and fearsome weapons.
Dungeon Siege III seamlessly blends intuitive action gameplay, a robust RPG system featuring a large selection of abilities, an extensive multiplayer component and the depth of story Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment are known for creating.
Introducing several additional hours of gameplay, players will enjoy more of the World of Ehb with Dungeon Siege III: Treasures Of The Sun as it offers a brand new plot arc, additional quests, new enemies and tons more loot.
In Dungeon Siege III: Treasures Of The Sun, players will extend their journey and travel beyond the borders of Ehb to an all-new environment: the Aranoi Desert. On their search for a lost Legion hero, players will fight through hordes of new villains only to find a forgotten abbey hiding a long-lost secret: the greatest treasure of the Azunite faith.
Further supporting the hours of new content in the expansion, developer Obsidian Entertainment has introduced several refinements to the systems and mechanics of Dungeon Siege III:
- New abilities: Players will be able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
- Level up to 35: Dungeon Siege III: Treasures Of The Sun will further power up players by raising Dungeon Siege III's existing level cap from 30 to 35.
- More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in Dungeon Siege III.
- Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
- New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.
Dungeon Siege III: Treasures Of The Sun is anticipated for release in October for $9.99.
- For the first time, play Dungeon Siege on high-def consoles
- Players will be able to adventure by themselves or with friends in co-op multiplayer
- Uncover a deep story that only Square Enix and Obsidian Entertainment can deliver
- Pick from unique and highly customizable character classes with a wide range of abilities to choose from
- Recruit companions with unique personalities, abilities and views on the world around them
- Players will have weighty decisions to make that will impact their alliances, enemies and the culmination of the story
Dungeon Siege 3 will be available at North American retailers for $59.99 (PS3/X360) and $49.99 ( PC).
More articles about Dungeon Siege III