Featuring everything from classic funky disco tracks to current chart hits, all complete with their official videos, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
‘Boom Shack-A-Lak’ by Apache Indian was the Birmingham reggae DJ’s biggest hit, reaching number 5 in the UK charts during 1993. Canadian alternative rock band Barenaked Ladies have provided their international hit ‘One Week’, which ironically spent one week at the top position in the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Adding variety to Get Up And Dance’s cult selection is Del La Soul’s hip-hop standard ‘Me Myself and I’.
‘Achy Breaky Heart’ is forever associated with Country crooner Billy Ray Cyrus, whilst Australia’s Gina G performed the UK’s entry in the 1996 Eurovision Song Contest with ‘Ooh Ahh… Just A Little Bit’. Rounding out the cult tracks in Get Up And Dance is Brit indie pop legends Pulp, with their biggest ever hit, ‘Common People’.
When Get Up And Dance shimmies its way into stores, gamers will be able to get their groove on to an expansive track listing, featuring everything from classic funky disco tracks to the following Cult Classics, including official promo videos from international superstar artists:
- Apache Indian – ‘Boom Shack-A-Lak’
- Barenaked Ladies – ‘One Week’
- Billy Ray Cyrus – ‘Achy Breaky Heart’
- De La Soul – ‘Me Myself and I’
- Gina G – ‘Ooh Ahh… Just A Little Bit’
- Pulp – ‘Common People’
Previously announced tracks:
- Black Kids – ‘I Am Not Going To Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance’
- Girls Aloud – ‘The Promise’
- Gwen Stefani – ‘What You Waiting For’
- Jessie J – ‘Nobody’s Perfect’
- La Roux – ‘Bulletproof’
- Marina & The Diamonds – ‘Hollywood’
- Nicole Scherzinger – ‘Poison’
- Noisettes – ‘Don’t Upset The Rhythm’
- Pussycat Dolls – ‘Don’t Cha’
- Rizzle Kicks – ‘Down With The Trumpets’
- Taio Cruz – ‘Come On Girl’
- Timbaland featuring Katy Perry – ‘If We Ever Meet Again’
Had enough of competing against each other? Why not join together and form your very own dance group in Get Up And Dance Group Mode! The unique Group Mode is where you can form your very own dance group with up to four friends. You can dance as either lead or backing dancer to group routines specially choreographed for Get Up And Dance.
Group Mode allows you to dance and have fun in a group or to compete in the talent competition, where you compete in ten rounds to see if you can make your way to the top!
With loads more features like Shape Up Mode, Rehearse Mode, Jukebox - Get Up And Dance really is the Ultimate Dancing Game.
Staying in is the new going out! Get your friends round and get the party started with Get Up And Dance!
More articles about Get Up And Dance