Take your first steps towards mastering rotor-wing flight across a massive range of enjoyable challenges, or create your own missions using the powerful easy-to-use mission editor.
Take to the air above two beautifully rich and expansive environments, based upon real-world North American and South Asian terrain-data.
Take on cutting-edge technology, helicopters modelled in stunning detail, a large-scale, open-world sandbox and authentic flight dynamics...
Take On Helicopters!
Bohemia Interactive announced a pre-order bonus for Take On Helicopters, pre-order the game now from one of the official digital distribution partners and receive exclusive access to the Take On Helicopters beta!
Access to the beta program is very simple, once you pre-order Take On Helicopters from one of our official Digital Download partners you are officially registered for the Take On Helicopters beta program. On October 4th when the Take On Helicopters beta program launches, customers who pre-ordered will receive a CD-Key via email, this CD-Key unlocks the bonus pre-order beta as well as the retail game when it’s released.
Features of the pre-order beta include:
- Helicopters: The light and medium civil helicopter classes are included, enabling a wide range of gameplay possibilities. Try your hand at sling-loading, fast-roping, Forward-Looking InfraRed, low-level flight, and much more besides!
- Environment: A big chunk of our Seattle environment - including Downtown and the Space Needle - forms part of the Pre-Order Beta. Players can explore ~30x30km of Seattle - at any time of day, and in any kind of weather!
- Free Flight: Pick a chopper, and go! This easy-access mode gives players looking to get straight into the cockpit the chance to do just that. Choose from a selection of helicopters included in the Pre-Order Beta, and you'll be placed in our Seattle terrain, all set to go!
- Also included are a training mode, single missions, time trials, multiplayer and even a powerful editor. For a complete rundown of the beta’s feature list be sure to visit the official TOH website.
In the latest instalment of Bohemia Interactive's line-up of immersive games, the player takes on the role of a civilian helicopter pilot. Harry Larkin's aviation business has fallen on tough times. Built up over decades, it's now only days away from closure. His sons face an uncertain future, struggling to save the company their father spent his whole life building. Together, they must take on contracts and competitors; together, they take on helicopters!
- High fidelity flight dynamics modelling
- Richly modelled helicopters & cockpits
- Expansive & detailed environments
- Powerful & intuitive mission editor
- Multiplayer in co-op & competitive scenarios
More articles about Take On Helicopters