Dragon Nest is an edge-of-your-seat online adventure filled with artful visuals, thundering action sequences and distinctive maps and play styles that will appeal to experienced and beginning players alike. Assuming the role of Heroes of the world of Lagendia, players seek an antidote to save the poisoned Goddess Altea. Facing countless dangers, including a landscape overrun by throngs of deadly dragons, the Heroes must call upon their strength, speed and cunning – and even discover ways to morph into dragons themselves – to defeat the mightiest of the dragons, protect the sacred territories and save Altea.
The beautiful Goddess Altea, creator of the tranquil worlds of Lagendia, plummeted into unconsciousness after being poisoned by her jealous, evil sister Vestinel. The poison can only be neutralized by an antidote made from the source of the poison itself - Vestinel’s magic grail – which has disappeared into Lagendia along with sinister Vestinel herself. Able to communicate to her people only through dreams, the Goddess Altea calls upon the Heroes of Lagendia via all-knowing prophets to find the grail and save her from her eternal slumber. In their quest, the bold warriors must comb the lands for enchanted Power Stones, which allow them to speak with the prophets and unlock the will of Altea through her dreams. But the hunt for the Power Stones is not for the meek, as since the Goddess Altea’s poisoning, the formerly peaceful lands of Lagendia have become home to throngs of deadly dragons bent on thwarting the grail’s discovery and keeping the land in despair.
Are you brave enough to join your fellow Heroes in battle against the mighty dragons and return Lagendia to its once-harmonious state? Only the strongest, keenest and most clever warriors will be victorious – and you will need to use every possible skill to defeat the dragons and save Goddess Altea!
Dragon Nest’s transition from open beta testing into launch will be completely seamless, so players will retain all of the characters, items and other enhancements they’ve made since the beginning of beta testing.
New and veteran Dragon Nest players alike will get to experience more than 500 new quests and an increased level cap of 32. Each specialization will have six to eight new skills to master, such as: the Sharpshooter’s Rain of Arrows, the Mystic’s Gravity Crush, the Mercenary’s Whirlwind, the Paladin’s Divine Punishment and other powerful new skills.
The world of Dragon Nest grows even larger with the addition Saint’s Haven, a sprawling new city filled with colorful characters. In addition to the quests that advance the main storyline, new daily quests will be available that players can complete for epic quality rewards.
Ten new dungeons will open up with Dragon Nest’s launch next week, allowing players the opportunity to put their newfound skills into action. For the achievement junkies, players can earn more than 250 new achievements stemming from the new dungeons and quests.
Dragon Nest is available to play for free for residents of the United States, Canada and Oceania.
- Dynamic Combat. No monotonous “click and wait” combat in Dragon Nest! Experience thrilling combination and chain attacks for intense, non-stop action
- Intuitive yet Engaging Game Play. Though totally immersive, Dragon Nest employs clear goals and intuitive, convenient controls that encourage a wide range of players to become fully engaged in the action and further enjoy their online gaming experience
- Unique Maps and Play Styles. Dragon Nest dungeons change at random and monsters spawn indiscriminately, forcing players to stay on their toes as they explore Alcheringa, engage in guild vs. guild territory wars or even morph into dragons themselves to fight with the mightiest of the dragons and protect the sacred territories
- Flexible Proprietary Technology. Dragon Nest boasts the proprietary, fully optimized “Eternity Engine,” which provides artful, premium graphics with low system requirements that allows for thousands of players to be simultaneously online in the worlds of Alcheringa
- Experienced Team. Dragon Nest was created by an extremely talented development team consisting of veterans who have worked on the Kingdom Under Fire series, N3: Ninety Nine Nights and Huxley
More articles about Dragon Nest