Forza Motorsport 4 will be the most expansive and vividly realistic automotive experience across any console, bringing you closer to the edge than you’ve ever been before. Through the power of Kinect, players will be able to step through the TV screen and jump into the driver’s seat while the engaging controller-based experience will let you take on the bone-jarring physics, unparalleled levels of customization, and rosters of dream cars and tracks.
Turn 10 Studios is offering fans a special deal to help fuel their car passion all year long with the “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass. The “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass is your action-packed ticket to six game add-on packs of the title’s downloadable content (DLC) as they’re released through the next year. Starting Oct. 11, players can purchase the Season Pass on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace and at participating retailers--including Best Buy and GameStop--for only 2,400 Microsoft points ($29.99 USD and €21.74), redeemable for six game add-on packs, representing a 30 percent overall savings as compared to purchasing the content separately.
Delivering 60 of the hottest cars to supplement your “Forza” experience, the six game add-ons included in the Season Pass offer will be released from November 2011 to April 2012 and are must-haves for “Forza Motorsport” fans, whether you like to race, tune or simply collect cars from the hundreds of available models in “Forza Motorsport 4.”
The “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass is also the key to the ultimate day-one experience. Fans who purchase the Season Pass will receive the first game add-on, the “American Muscle” car pack as an additional bonus.
The American Muscle car pack includes:
- 1965 Pontiac GTO
- 1968 Pontiac Firebird
- 1970 Buick GSX
- 1970 Dodge Cornet Super Bee
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS
- 1969 Shelby GT500 428CJ
- 1971 Plymouth GTX 426 Hemi
- 1967 Dodge Cornet W023
- 1968 Dodge Dart HEMI Super Stock
- 1964 Ford Fairlane Thunderbolt
For those who cannot wait to speed to victory, the Xbox LIVE demo for “Forza Motorsport 4” will be available to download from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace on Oct. 3 for Xbox LIVE Gold members and on Oct. 7 for all other Xbox LIVE members. More information about the demo will be revealed soon.
- Platform-defining graphics. “Forza Motorsport 4” sets a new graphical standard for the racing genre. Featuring dramatic Hollywood-style camera effects and an all new lighting engine, “Forza Motorsport 4” creates an unparalleled, dramatically realistic graphical experience — all running at a silky-smooth 60 frames per second.
- Xbox LIVE showpiece. “Forza Motorsport 4” is making racing more social than ever. Create a Car Club and build the ultimate dream team of drivers, tuners and painters from the “Forza” community. Share your custom cars and dominate the other clubs. With the all-new Rivals Mode, play against your friends whether they are online or not by challenging them for bragging rights and rewards in a variety of different game types.
- Industry-leading innovation with Kinect. Autovista Mode brings the automotive experience comes to life. Walk around the car in a virtual showroom, crouch down to look at the details, or open the doors and hood using the power of Kinect. Immerse yourself with Kinect Head Tracking, which pans the camera view based on how you naturally look into the corners when you’re hard charging. Take the virtual wheel with Kinect as you sit on the couch with your friends and family — no controller required. You can even take advantage of Kinect voice control to easily navigate the game’s menu.
- More of what you love. With more than 80 manufacturers, the most in any racing game available today, “Forza Motorsport 4” features unrivaled diversity and more of the cars you love. The all new World Tour Mode boasts new tracks, unending choice and hundreds of hours of gameplay as you travel the globe with your favorite car. With the most accurate physics engine, cockpits and damage on every car and assists that allow even the most casual player to race, “Forza Motorsport 4” redefines the genre.
More articles about Forza Motorsport 4