ArcaniA – Fall of Setarrif ties up the loose ends of the main game´s story and adds yet another chapter to the epic tale. After the demon that possessed King Robar III was exorcised, it made its way to Setarrif to find a new host. In Setarrif, which is cut-off from the rest of the island, chaos and anarchy spread rapidly!
King Robar III is troubled by these facts and is afraid of losing the city and some of his companions, which are in Setarrif at that very moment. The nameless hero therefore is sent by the king and must journey to Setarrif… but he has no idea of what lies before him.
“We are glad that ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif happens to be the first release of our company. There are still a lot of background activities taking place, but I could not think of a better way to break the ice and get our communications started than with this product announcement”, comments Lars Wingefors, CEO, Nordic Games GmbH.
Having been acquired earlier this year, The ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif stand-alone expansion pack is the first game to be released by the recently established company Nordic Games GmbH, based in Vienna, Austria.
- 10 hours of gameplay with a multitude of new quests and missions
- Experience the story from another characters’ point of view – for the very first time in the franchise
- Import your character from ArcaniA - Gothic 4 or choose one from a set of archetypes
- A broad variety of new items for a even more character variations
- New enemies! Prove your fighting techniques against countless hordes of monsters
- New environments like cities, coastal regions, jungle and mountains with volcanic activity!
Look out for a special version of the add-on which will blow the action-RPG fans’ socks off.
More articles about ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif