Men of War: Vietnam Patch #1 Fixes:
- Synchronization of various versions in multiplayer
- Campaign for USA available from the start
- Errors in unit names fixed
Two single-player campaigns cover both sides of the conflict. The US campaign focuses on a team of elite special ops soldiers, and each one of them has a personality. This unit includes Sergeant John Merrill, machinegunner Jim Walsh, sniper Sonny Armstrong, grenade launcher operator Carl Dillan and combat engineer Bill Kirby. In some missions they can count only on themselves, while in the others they act together with regular US and South-Vietnamese troops.
Missions range from special operations (rescuing a shot-down pilot, escorting a reporter, etc.) to full scale battles.
- Breathtaking missions including an ambush on the Ho Chi Minh trail, a game of cat and mouse in the Mekong Delta, raids into Cambodia, bridge defense during the Tet offensive and more
- New weapons and units: M-16, T-54, M-113, Patton III, M-60, AK-47, M-14, RPG-2, M-72 LAW, Hueys, RPK and many more
- Considerably improved graphics to include HDR and other special effects
- Thoroughly recreated authentic Vietnam environment, buildings and other realia
- Specially composed original soundtrack
More articles about Men of War: Vietnam