In Golden Age, players will take their roles as aspiring warlords in a Medieval setting. Control your heroes and armies in richly animated real-time battles, including PvP and PvE modes, city sieges, and NPC bosses. Create a powerful fortress with over 20 building options, styled in the traditional architectures of the period. Storm enemy castles and plunder the land for exotic buried treasures as you wage an all-out war for control of the kingdom.
Golden Age features a host of expansive role-playing game elements, in-depth strategy-based warfare, and dozens of instanced dungeons for players. When not fighting other players in the epic Battlefield or conquering pirate encampments for valuable treasures, players must lead armies through challenging instanced dungeons. Players must enter instances by conversing with a non-playable character (NPC) in Sanctum City, Golden Age’s side-scrolling, RPG-style town.
Instanced dungeons in Golden Age allow players to:
- Defeat Rebels – Ambush hideouts to defeat rebellious hordes of traitors that threaten the safety of your citizens.
- Deploy Your Troops – Dispatch defensive or offensive armies of infantry, cavalry, archers, mages, swordsmen, pikemen, heavy ballistae and more.
- Earn Rewards – Win gear and other valuable rewards for your bravery.
Key features include:
- Interactive RPG Town – Receive quests from a motley assortment of NPCs or meet and greet other players using Golden Age’s innovative avatar system in the town center.
- Battle Voting System – Participate in other players’ battles by casting your vote for the desired winner. Heroes who receive the most votes win bonus troops, dispatched during the fight!
- Real-time Map Data – Boost your strategy options with 3 map modes. Determine the movement direction of enemy troops and whether a castle is under attack, among other detailed map data.
Golden Age will be available in English and Spanish. Prospective Medieval warlords can pre-register to be among the first to conquer the land by visiting the Golden Age teaser site.
More articles about Golden Age