Inspired by Asian mythology and fused with science fiction, Asura's Wrath will redefine the action genre by delivering unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama and interaction.
By channelling his inner rage, Asura is now able to unleash devastating attacks and wreak havoc as he battles against the deities who have wronged him and their earthly forces. Inspired by episodic dramas, Asura's Wrath will be split into distinct sections with gameplay and narrative unfolding as one and building to a final climatic conclusion.
- New type of action game – Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
- Relentless action – Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that’.
- What the…? – Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
- Innovative setting and story – Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique.
- Collaboration with CyberConnect2 – Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.
More articles about Asura's Wrath