Players race, chase, and rally their way through a rich, challenging world, competing against their friends for the fastest times, entering daily races, and hunting for secrets and coins.
The game has three main modes: a surprising single player adventure, a four player local multiplayer mode, and a new type of daily online competition, in which a new online track opens up daily to give players fresh opportunities to reach the top of the Leader Boards.
“We couldn’t be more excited to be bringing MotoHeroz to WiiWare,” said Tero Virtala, CEO of RedLynx. “With its rich mix of single player gameplay, local multiplayer, and online challenges, we think we have delivered one of the most complete gaming experiences in the downloadable console space.”
“Now it’s time to let the gamers try it out and decide for themselves.”
“Gamers need only remember one thing,” said Antti Ilvessuo, Creative Director of RedLynx. “Fifteen hundred Wii Points on the fifteenth. And get three friends over to check out Party Rally! That is all.”
- Simple but effective physics deliver an addictive gaming experience
- Single player story mode with memorable characters and rich visuals
- Four-player party mode that's easy for anyone to pick up and play
- Ghost race against any player's time on any track in the game
- Global and Friend-based Leader Boards to fuel your competitive fires
- Brand new kind of daily online competition, where new tracks and Leader Boards are opened and closed each day
- Steady 60 FPS, widescreen support, and blazing fast load times
- Packed with content, including 100+ tracks and three game modes
More articles about MotoHeroz