Villains, known as E.V.O.s (Exponentially Variegated Organisms), are infected with “nanites” which mutate their hosts into malicious beasts. An organization named Providence was created to combat these villains with Rex’s help. Players will fight through the depths of the jungle, the scorching deserts, and the heart of metropolitan cities, while on the lookout for blueprints to create bigger and better weapons to use in combat against the increasing power of the E.V.O.s.
Generator Rex: Agent of Providence Bosses:
- Multi-Head: A gigantic EVO with faces all over his mutated body, Rex must stop him before he destroys a defenseless village in Mexico!
- Tip: Multi-Head’s faces are his only weak point. Blast them with your Slam Cannon until he’s stunned, then rush in and take him down with your BFS or Smack Hands!
- Biowulf: This werewolf-like EVO ambushes Rex in the underwater city of Aquania. His speed, huge claws, and loyalty to the villain Van Kleiss make him a lethal opponent!
- Tip: Rex can’t block Biowulf’s attacks easily, so try to dodge them instead. Use your BFS and build up combo chains, then finish him off with the Blast Caster Omega Build!
- Heart of Aquania: Guarding the deepest secrets of Aquania, this mysterious EVO uses its horrific tentacles for both attack and defense.
- Tip: Rex’s Slam Cannon can break through the tentacle wall that protects the Heart. Once you’re through, hit the Heart of Aquania with your Smack Hands, but watch out for other tentacles!
- Van Kleiss: The game’s ultimate villain and final boss. Rex must enter his lair, Abysus, and stop him from unleashing a deadly Nanite apocalypse on the world!
- Tip: Don’t bother with your basic Builds—Van Kleiss is so powerful that they’ll barely leave a scratch. Only your best Omega Builds will deal serious damage. The world is counting on you!
More articles about Generator Rex: Agent of Providence