Inspired by Asian mythology and fused with science fiction, Asura's Wrath will redefine the action genre by delivering unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama and interaction.
By channeling his inner rage, Asura is now able to unleash devastating attacks and wreak havoc as he battles against the deities who have wronged him and their earthly forces. Inspired by episodic dramas, Asura's Wrath will be split into distinct sections with gameplay and narrative unfolding as one and building to a final climatic conclusion.
Feeling angry? Having a bad day? Then unleash that rage with the official demo for Asura's Wrath, available today on PlayStation Network, and tomorrow January 11 on Xbox Live in North America.
Download the demo and face off against distinct enemies in two episodes from the game. Meet the planetary sized boss Wyzen and Asura's old mentor Augus on this journey for revenge against each of the eight deities who betrayed Asura 12,000 years ago. Execute a mix of range attacks and visceral close quarters action to fill Asura's "˜Burst Gauge," unleashing the full forces of his rage and devastation.
- New type of action game – Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
- Relentless action – Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that’.
- What the…? – Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
- Innovative setting and story – Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique.
- Collaboration with CyberConnect2 – Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.
More articles about Asura's Wrath