Build your own house, or set up a guild to build a keep. With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies will be able to rule an entire nation.
Choose from many different races and professions. You decide your own style of playing and whether to focus on PvP or PvE, both sharing the same game world. Devote your life to crafting, combat, magic or trading. Discover new skills, tools and resources. Or be the first to explore new areas to put your name on the map.
The Awakening is the second complete expansion to be released in less than two years since Mortal Online's release. The Awakening will mould Nave into a living world, expand sandbox functionality, improve the in-game economy, bring great new adventures and ultimately improve the game experience on almost every level.
Key features of The Awakening include:
- The City of Tindrem Opens its Doors
- New Artificial Intelligence
- New User Interface
- New Dungeons and Creatures
- Clothing and Armor Dyeing
- Item Identification
- Trade Brokers
- More changes will be revealed shortly ...
- History Doesn't Repeat Itself: Is your goal to face a legendary monster?
- Real Skills, Real-Time Combat: We want you and your character to be one. Your skills as a player combined with the skills of your character will determine the outcome of any PvP or PvE fight.
- Live the Free World: In Mortal Online we want you to be free. We create a world for you with a minimum of rules but with endless possibilities, meaning you decide the path and goals of your progress, and where your actions are reflected back upon the world.
- Next-Gen Graphics: With Mortal Online we aim to take the MMORPG experience to a different level by creating a fantasy world that is believable and cruel, and that vision requires both realistic graphics and sophisticated gameplay.
More articles about Mortal Online