The player is to restore the lost functions of his companion's mechanical body parts and together reveal the mystery of the neglected entertainment park found not far from the yurt.
“Our goal is to deliver the player a specific emotional experience similar to what we may see in a night dream, where our life is completely different from the real one, with its own past and present. Cradle is a strange beautiful dream filled with anticipation of discovering a deep old mystery” - said Ilya Tolmachev, the Creative Director and Founder of Flying Cafe.
- First-person 3D-quest/adventure
- Freedom of movement within the game realm
- Unique game atmosphere formed by the combination of elements pertaining to various cultures and epochs
- Multi-level context of the story
- Highly-detailed graphics of the game locations
- Increased density of unique interactive objects providing extra story details
- Combination of classic quest mechanics with dynamic arcade puzzles
- Specific system of displaying character emotions
- Hidden objects offering bonuses to the player
- Alternative game ending available
- Game powered by cutting-edge Unigine technology.
More articles about Cradle